More than Sunday School!
Children are important at Geneva! We have a desire for our every kid to know some essential truths that will stick with them for life. This is what we want kids to know.
- God made me, everyone and everything.
- God loves me and wants me to share with others.
- Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
What every child should know when they start middle school:
- The story of the Bible is that God loves me no matter what.
- Jesus is trustworthy, so I can trust God.
- God celebrates when I make wise choices.
- The best way to live is treat others the way I want to be treated.
- God forgives my sins. Jesus died on the cross to take my sins away. I should forgive others.
We help children discover those in each of the opportunities described below:
Sunday School For Pre-Kindergarten through high school every Sunday from 9 – 10 am in the Fellowship Hall.
Wednesdays – KIDS KLUB is open to all children thru 5th grade. During the school year we meet each Wednesday evening from 7 – 8 pm in the Fellowship Hall. New activities are planned each month. Past years we did Trunk or Treat, a scavenger hunt for families in need is scheduled at Thanksgiving, participated in the Angel Tree, a special treat is planned for Advent Wednesday, and our annual Talent Show. To be part of this exciting group contact contact Teri Batchelor in the church office at 287-4865 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Come and bring a friend!
Vacation Bible School – An amazing week each summer. Click here to register!
A wide variety of quality camp experiences and activities for children entering grade 2nd through high school. At Montgomery Presbyterian Camp and Conference Center near Keystone Heights, FL. Details at church or web site: www.montgomerycenter.org
After fifth grade, our children move into the youth program which is designed to build on an implement the values described above.
For more information on any children’s programs, contact the church at (904) 287-4865 or email email@example.com