Meets weekly on Thursdays at 9:30 am in the pastor’s study. All are invited to be part of this ministry at Geneva Church.
Our prayers for our church, community near and wide include:
- For healing, recovery, and peace for our brothers and sisters facing illness.
- For comfort for those who have lost loved ones.
- For our Church.
That we would be an instrument of peace and love for our community and world.
- For continued enthusiasm for those who volunteer their time and energy with the children
and youth ministries.
- Pray for Sunday School teachers and Bible study leaders.
- That we would continue to love and nourish one another.
- For friends and family in the armed services and diplomatic corps.
- For those who are seeking employment.
- For deliverance for those trapped in addictions.
- For hope for those struggling with depression, loss, sadness, and discouragement.
- For law enforcement and emergency service personnel.
- For God’s presence with those we love in far away places.
- For our nation, especially our leaders. (Titus 3:1-2)
- For the church around the world, especially where it is persecuted.