- Pray and study together and apply God’s Word in our lives.
- To build a supportive community of women caring and encouraging one another, and
- To reach out into our community to help support the needs of women and children.
Helping Hands meet every Thursdays at 10 am in the Knox room in the Fellowship Hall. This group works on many different projects, sewing, quilting, making items for the Betty Griffin House, Hospice, American Cancer Society, Westminster Woods, including prayer quilts for our church family.
- Morning Circle meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 9:30 am in the Knox Room in Fellowship Hall, led by Amy Finnigan.
- Westminster PW Bible Study meets on the 2nd Wednesday at 3:00 pm in the Eastwood Village Clubhouse, led by Fran Meza.
Both groups are studying the 2017–2018 Horizons Bible Study “Cloud of Witness: The Community of Christ in Hebrews” by Melissa Bane Sevier. Our study will explore major themes found in Hebrews.
in July 2015, GPW Women and Youth were honored at the 25 year celebration for Betty Griffin House.
Geneva Presbyterian Women Missions
- Betty Griffin House
- Family Integrity Program of St John County
- Food Bank
- Sanctuary on 8th Street
- Camp Montgomery Scholarships
and the following international programs:
- Birthday Offering
- Thank Offering